The scope of the project includes:
- Modify Existing High Valley Camp Water System to serve as the primary source of water for the Headquarters while continuing to serve High Valley Camp needs.
- Install New High Valley Camp Pipeline to transport water from High Valley Camp to Headquarters.
- Replace in Place of Culvert and Headwall
- Modify Existing Headquarters Water System to receive water from the High Valley Camp pipeline.
- Upgrade existing treatment system and existing distribution lines to park facilities.
- Install New Fire System off of the existing SFPUC Calaveras Pipeline to serve Headquarters.
- Install New Control System to operate the new combined water system, including the pumps, automatic valves, and treatment systems.