The SFPUC Framework for Land Management and Use (Framework) was developed for the Commission’s consideration. The Commission has established a number of land management policies (e.g. Alameda and Peninsula Watershed Management Plans), and nothing in the Framework is intended to amend or revise those policies currently in place.
The focus of the Framework document is to affirm and identify general principles and/or considerations for the SFPUC in the management of real estate assets in three key areas for lands not otherwise subject to specific policy guidance:
- Leases or permits for secondary uses on SFPUC land,
- Disposition of SFPUC owned lands; and
- Acquisition of land by the SFPUC
By adoption of the Framework, the Commission is seeking to advance the analytical and decision-making process surrounding the administration of real estate assets under the SFPUC’s exclusive jurisdiction.
- Framework for Land Management and Use
- Interim Right of Way Policy
- Water Enterprise Environmental Stewardship Policy
- Alameda Watershed Management Plan
- Alameda Watershed Management Plan Final Environmental Impact Report
- Peninsula Watershed Management Plan
- Peninsula Watershed Management Plan Final Environmental Impact Report