Your local, clean electricity provider
CleanPowerSF offers renewable, affordable, and accessible energy to over 380,000 residents and businesses in San Francisco.
Pardon our construction! You may be redirected to our external CleanPowerSF website at CleanPowerSF.org for some content.
Pledge to Go 100% in 2021
As a CleanPowerSF SuperGreen customer, you can power your home or business with 100% renewable energy. Going SuperGreen is an easy thing you can do to help the environment, your family, and our community.
Our Response to COVID-19
We recognize the hardships our customers may be facing as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We remain committed to supporting you during this challenging time by offering additional customer support and protections.
If you are unable to pay your electricity bill as a result of COVID-19’s impact, your power will not be shut off.
For more information on how to lower your bill check out our Lower Your Bill webpage.
Customer Support and Protections
Together with PG&E, we are able to provide you relief by offering the following support:
- CleanPowerSF will no longer return CleanPowerSF customers to PG&E service as result of late payment through June 30, 2021. For questions, call (415) 554-0773.
- PG&E will no longer disconnect CleanPowerSF residential or commercial customers for nonpayment and is waiving deposit requirements. The policy will remain in effect until further notice.
- Flexible payment plans are available to support CleanPowerSF customers during this difficult time. Call 1-800-743-5000 to make payment arrangements.
- PG&E is providing additional support to Medical Baseline customers for up to twelve months from March 4, 2020.
- PG&E is suspending all customer removals from the Medical Baseline Program.
- Customers will not have to re-certify through a doctor or other eligible medical professional.
- Customers can self-certify their eligibility to enroll in the Medical Baseline Program.
- You may qualify for up to 35% off your monthly bill. Residential customers may qualify for a reduced energy rate through programs like California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE), where households can save 35% on monthly electricity bills and 20% on monthly gas bills. If you have recently lost your job, even if you are receiving unemployment benefits, you may still qualify. Income criteria is based on your current, not historic, income. Get more information on financial assistance.
In addition to the support we are providing for our CleanPowerSF customers, the SFPUC is also offering an emergency assistance program to help our customers pay their water and sewer bills during the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about our assistance programs which are available for residential, small business, and non-profit customers.
525 Golden Gate Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94102
CleanPowerSF Call Center: (415) 554-0773
Live Call Center Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Automated Call Center Service Available 24/7
Customer Service Email: email@example.com