Get $1,000 Off A New E-Bike
Electrify My Ride offers eligible SFPUC electricity customers $1,000 off the purchase price of a new e-bike from participating local bike shops.
Why Purchase an E-Bike?
- Make it more affordable and fun to commute to work or school or run errands
- Reduce your impact on the environment and support better air quality for your community
- Skip your trip to the gas station – no gas necessary!
- Take advantage of designated bike lanes that provide greater security and safety for bike users
Interested in an E-Bike Rebate?
Click the options below to learn more about how Electrify My Ride works, if you are eligible, what bike shops you can redeem your coupon at, and more.
How Electrify My Ride Works
It’s simple – the online application makes the process quick and easy, with the coupon code delivered instantly to you.
- Complete a pre-survey and apply for a coupon.
- If you are approved, you will receive a coupon code instantly via email or text.
- Find a participating e-bike shop and present the coupon code and a form of valid identification (e.g. driver’s license).*
- The coupon will be applied directly to the purchase of your e-bike.
- Complete a post-survey within 90 days of purchasing your e-bike.
* Coupons are only available while funding lasts and remain valid for 30-45 days after being issued. The SFPUC electricity account holder must be the one to present the coupon and show a form of valid identification. Please review the Program Handbook for a complete list of valid identification.
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a CleanPowerSF or Hetch Hetchy Power residential customer in San Francisco
- Have a utility address located in an Equity Priority Community (EPC). See the map here.
- Be currently enrolled in an electricity discount program such as Hetch Hetchy Power – Customer Assistance Program (CAP) or CleanPowerSF – CARE/FERA; and
- Complete a pre-survey to claim your coupon and a post-survey 90 days after redeeming your coupon.
Participating E-Bike Retailers and Locations
You must redeem your coupon at one of the following participating e-bike retailers and locations below.
Mike's Bikes of San Francisco
1233 Howard St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
1935 Ocean Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94127
Sports Basement Bryant Street
1590 Bryant St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Sports Basement Presidio
610 Old Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94129
Sports Basement Stonestown
3251 20th Ave. Suite 390
San Francisco, CA 94132
The Bike Connection
1090 Folsom St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Warm Planet Bikes
1098A Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
Eligible e-bikes must:
- Be a new electric bicycle as defined in Section 312.5 of the California Vehicle Code. All classes (Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3) are eligible with fully operable pedals and an electric motor of less than or equal to 750 watts.
- Have a UL 2849 or EN 15194 certified battery and electrical components.
- Have a minimum one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Total purchase price, excluding tax, is at least $1,000.
View the Qualifying Product List for a complete list of qualifying products at participating e-bike retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions
I live in an Equity Priority Community and qualify for an energy discount program. Can I apply for the energy discount program and be issued an Electrify My Ride coupon?
If you live in an Equity Priority Community and qualify for either CARE/FERA (CleanPowerSF customer) or the Customer Assistance Program (Hetch Hetchy Power customer), you must first apply for the discount program and be enrolled before we can issue you an Electrify My Ride coupon.
When do I need to redeem my coupon by?
Each coupon will have an expiration date near the barcode. You need to redeem your coupon before that date.
What happens if the coupon expires?
If your coupon expires, you can re-apply for a new coupon. To re-apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you a new one if there are coupons available.
If my name is not on the electric bill am I eligible for the program?
Unfortunately, not. The SFPUC electricity account holder must be the one to complete the application and present the coupon at a participating retailer with a form of valid identification. Please review the Program Handbook for a complete list of valid identification.
I am a SFPUC customer, why is the online application not working?
Customers most often receive an error message at Step 2: Validation Page. If you receive an error message at this step, then you may be submitting incorrect account details or do not meet the program qualifications.
If you are eligible for the program and received an error message at Step 2, please contact our Customer Service Bureau to verify your account details and to complete the application. CleanPowerSF customers should call 415-554-0773; Hetch Hetchy Power customers can contact 415-551-4720.
What is the cheapest e-bike on the qualified product list?
The average price customers have paid for an e-bike after redeeming their Electrify My Ride coupon is approximately $700. Participating retailers offer various promotions on e-bikes at their stores. We recommend contacting them for price-related questions.
Are You an E-Bike Retailer in San Francisco?
Click on the options below to learn more information about Electrify My Ride and access important resources as a current or prospective e-bike retailer.
SFPUC Customers: To learn more or get help, email email@example.com. For assistance filling out the application in Spanish, Chinese or Filipino, call 415-554-0773 (CleanPowerSF customers) or 415-551-4720 (Hetch Hetchy Power customers).
E-Bike Retailers: Contact us at (415) 256-7750 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.