Below you can find helpful resources such as an interactive dashboard, templates, and news articles to guide you through the SIP program.
Examining SIP’s Impact
The SFPUC is committed to sharing transparent and accurate data about the Social Impact Partnership (SIP) program. This dashboard reflects SIP commitments pledged and delivered by firms since the program launched in 2011. Click through the various pages to view data on commitments pledged and delivered, commitment categories, firm (program) compliance, organizational beneficiaries, and more.
Data regarding the delivery of commitments is submitted by firms to the SFPUC on a rolling basis. This dashboard is updated quarterly to reflect evolving information.
The delivery of SIP commitments can support fundamental change, address inequities, build community trust, improve quality of life, and create meaningful impact. Read the human impact stories behind the SIP program.
- SFPUC’s Neurodiversity Internship Creates Career Pathways for People with Learning Differences
- Neurodiversity Program First of its Kind in the Construction Industry
- Bringing the Real World to the Classroom and the Classroom into the Real World
- How CityWorks Inspired Phoebe Chan to Pursue Civil Engineering
- Why Former CityWorks Intern Ayanni Peters Wanted to Work in Her Community
- Finding Joy in Collaboration: Simon Pan’s City Career Started with Teamwork
- How Former CityWorks Intern Karl Clayter Found his Place Within the Public Transit Field